Friday 15 August 2008

Jacqui update...

Last weekend I went home to see my friends and family. Was so much fun to meet my friend Natalie's baby Finley, he was gorgeous and was great to see her and Lindsey too. We had a great meal at our favourite southend restaurant the Pipe of Port. We had chicken and Chestnut Pie! yummy! I also caught up on all the gossip with Becky and Kirby, so much always seems to happen. It was really nice to be back in my real home :)

Im kind of into Big Brother at the moment, its super addictive and Ry even likes it too. i think thats because we live in the city and all we seem to do is work, watch big brother, sleep, work, watch big brother.... Hahah it sounds depressing and it has been a little bit recently the weather has been awful. I don't even remember the last time i sunbathed. Sunbathing is a passion of mine so im understandably extremely jealous of Joey and Dans up and coming trip! They get married then go travelling the world for 5 months. In a flash they will make my trips look minimal this year. They leave tomorrow from Heathrow so are staying over at ours tonight. First stop is LA, then Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, China, and Thailand. Im so green with envy right now... :( I dont want to work everyday knowing all the amazing memories they are going to be making.

I dont really have more of an update than that! Apart from I have a really good new mascara, but me getting excited about that seems a bit lame...
Im missing out on buying so many clothes since we moved in I have so much less money. Living in the real world just isnt too much fun.

Jac xxxxxx

No comments: