Tuesday 1 January 2008

Goals for 2008

Right!! Goals for 2008 are as follows, dance as well as Shakira! (never going to happen!), take a real interest in my job or at least the financial markets, it could be a good idea to read the Financial Times at least once a month?? haha does that even help? I have tried to read it I just find it so dull. Im not interested in the markets and all that stuff, maybe im in the wrong job! Oh well I can always attempt that one, im not sure I will be able to follow it into 2009. Id like to read more broadly, recently ive found myself flitting from one to another and I really want to read something with substance. I would love to learn a new language not sure a few words of spanish really count as an attempt last year.

What else are great new year goals? I dont think I have found my perfect Job, but does it exist? I have thought a travel writer could combine a few of the things i love the most? Or a cook? or a Family Lawyer, Im not sure that I would like to continue studying. Well having some ideas is always good. My family are always off doing stuff and it really expands all our minds, I want to do something crazy like jumping out of a plane. Maybe I will :)

This year id like to discover my more spirtual side, ive always been scared of being more open and real as it doesnt come naturally and thats what 2008 should be for me, the year to discover places, thoughts, adventures and activities that I dont find easy. I need a new challenge. I feel so positive for the up and coming months, even turning 24 doesnt bother me. Happy New Year!! xx

1 comment:

Ryan Mc said...

I know that you always say to me... you haven't even made a comment on my blog! So here I am hahah... Well I like all you goals and looking back at 2007 we have had a lot of fun and already done so much together. I'm excited for this year and lets see if we can check off some of those goals for the 08, you a good woman and I love you. Can't wait to see you next week.

Love
Ry xx