Tuesday 1 January 2008

Because its funny


My favourite moments in 2007 - there have been so many! Ry moving to England on his birthday! Going up the Eiffel Tower, disovering Ryan Cabrera (thanks danny! ) cycling in Amsterdam, swimming with the fishes in the Red Sea. I loved our trip to Spain, the best bit being dashing home to get a flight to London ASAP!! Im joking, my favourite bit was learning Spanish in the Tapas bar, gigglying and slurring nos da estro?? something like that !! The second part of 2007 rushed by in such a flash, we have done so many things. Ive learnt so much about myself and what I really want in my life. Ive never been happier and im a really lucky girl..Its important to appreciate life and ive really learnt that this year. Everyday I smile and have fun with Ry! I feel so happy he moved here and I cant wait until we leave England for good!

Although its not always that clear how you feel its important to reflect and enjoy the good times to the full. Why do I enjoy my new life with Ry?? ... "Because its funny!"

Hahaha xxxx

1 comment:

Ryan Mc said...

And yes your blog is amazing and mine is very NAFF!! Good work with all the posts and pictures. Looks great!