Friday 29 February 2008

The books im reading..


At the moment I have a few books on the go, I recently read the modern maidens handbook to blameless living. I found some things quite informative and others were just the polar opposite of how I would like to live my life and the standards I set for myself. I wouldnt recommend it but i took a few things from it - cant really ask anymore than that!

Last month I read the road less travelled, I loved this book and found myself relating to quite a lot of the behaviours and patterns. Although I wouldnt say I have an interest in Psychology ( I failed my A Level! ) I do like delving more into topics than the surface allows. The world is very superficial at times and i think its important to reach into yourself and learn more about who you are. I love to write as I feel its the only way I really expand and grow.

I have a number of books im saving for holiday, there really is nothing better than a beach, a cocktail and a good book! :)

No comments: