Saturday 1 March 2008

Why is it so tough!

I know i need to stop spending my money on clothes but i couldnt resist as i am on holiday as of the 12th March! Yes! so i bought 5 dresses 4 tops and a bikini, all of which i didnt need. I can see Rys point when he tells me i spend too much on stuff i dont really need but living at home with lots of extra cash is not going to last so i think i should treat myself! I found some great summer dresses that are so easy to wear and look great on the beach, the only problem i am going to have is trying to get it all in one suitcase. It seems i either take to much or take too little, i can never get it just right. I have no problem wearing the same stuff again but i change mood so easily i like to change my clothes to match it!

Ive always wanted to be a minmal kind of gal which i am in many respects but i get bored quite easily and like to mix things up. I change my blog quite regularly as i like seeing how great it could look.
This afternoon i had my hair cut at a salon my close friend lindsey recommended. It was great i just had a trim and a fringe cut in. Cant wait for some sun so it goes a little lighter..Although ive always wondered what id look like as a brunette.....

1 comment:

Ryan Mc said...

You have an amazing blog, i wish mine was this cool. You will have to show me some tips ;)