Saturday 8 March 2008

I need to work on being less messy...



The time has come for me to move out of home, gone are the days of spending my money on magazines, tiffany, shoes, bags the list goes on and on!! Ill have to spend it on bills gas, electricity, food etc, but there are some upsides. I cant wait to have my own space other than one room and the chance to be in London.

There are so many things to do in London and I cant wait to be closer to work and have the ease of working late and not having to rush home for anything. i also think it will be great to be able to make a life for myself! We have managed to get a really nice apartment with 2 balconys 2 bedrooms for when people stay over :) a lovely big lounge space and it also comes with furniture so its going to be easy to move in. Well maybe not easy! i have so much stuff...

Ive seen some lovely furnishings I would like to get from Next and John Lewis online, not sure how much money we have for these kind of things yet. We have kind of overstreched ourselves by booking 5 trips this year already. In June just before the wedding im going to spain with my mum and sisters for some sun and sangria to chill joeys nerves before the big day!

No comments: