Saturday 26 July 2008

My poor hand

Thursday night I went out for some drinks after work with some work friends. I had a great night, although I managed to hurt my poor hand. I was wearing high wedge platform heels, which didnt help! i fell over a small wall literally a few feet from our apartment. I didnt feel the pain for a few hours, i was then screaming at Ry telling him it was broken! a bit dramatic but i couldnt help it! I was at work and saw the nurse on friday morning, i was thinking she would just strap it up, but no she told me to go to hospital! i spent 4 hours in there had an x ray and now have my wrist in a splint. I have to wear this for 10 days. I can only type one handed which is a pain! I have to go to the fracture unit a week on monday to check it out again. I feel a bit stupid, and it still hurts. It makes me feel blessed to have such great health, ive noticed just how hard it is to do anything one handed.

im wearing flat shoes from now on! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah. Jac you are a donut x