Saturday 29 December 2007

"Jacqui at home"


I got a great new cook book for Christmas from James - its Jamie Olivers "Jamie at home" I have spent the whole day in bed feeling like hell. Mum bought back a cold/flu from Africa which I have managed to catch.. :( i'm feeling quite sorry for myself! so i thought i would update my blog - what a great thing this is! Last night i went and saw my sister and her boyfriend they cooked a wonderful meal, and to return the favour and as a going away treat I am making a big feast for everyone tomorrow night (if i can get out of bed! ) Jen and James are going to Canada for a month to perfect their snowboarding skills and learn how to teach others, im not a huge snow fan but everyone else is!! I know they will have a great time and we will miss them!
So i have been looking through my new cook book and i found a great dessert - Creamy rice pudding with the quickest strawberry Jam, sounds delicious! For mains im making "Beautiful courgette carbonara"

I hate being in bed, i feel so lame and want to be up doing stuff but cant bring myself to just yet.....I have been reading and watching loads of films, right now im watching Titanic, it always always makes me cry, Beck and i saw it 3 times at the cinema and i balled each time.:)

The next few days im hoping to be really proactive, i have got all of my books i want to sell and am trying to have a new year clean out, I think now is a good time to do these kind of things. I also need to follow up with some of Joeys hen do arrangements. I found them a really beautiful guest book yesterday which they love! So im not doing too badly in my duties so far....

Thats all for now, xxx

No comments: