Wednesday 19 December 2007

Italia!


Today has been a good day, not only is work slowing down for Christmas, Ry and I decided to book ourselves our second trip for next year! - a little early Christmas present to ourselves... We are going to Italy! :)

Im so excited, I have always wanted to go to Italy I have been once before but we went to a ski resort so it wasnt the real Italy.
We decided to go to Venice over May day and then to get a train to Rome to see all the sites. Venice has been in my mind alot lately as ive been reading this great book called The Love Academy, its set in Venice and although it sounds really cheesy.. it is but I love it! Belinda Jones is my favourite authour I just love her books. So anyway Ry can thank Belinda for my sudden need to go to Venice...

No comments: