Tuesday 25 December 2007

Things are changing

Today was a great christmas day, but really made me realise how much all of our lives have changed and moved on. Life is always changing and it makes me sad to think those times are now going to be only a memory.
Im not the 7 year old little girl who loves Christmas anymore, no longer is Christmas what it was. I feel in limbo at this stage in my life. Im no longer a child but in some ways i still get treated like one. I dont have my own space, or life really. Im hoping 2008 will be my year to really branch out and challenge myself. I need and love my family so much but things will never be how they were before and I have to deal with that and move on...There is so much to look foward to and strive for, today was a very happy day and it was great all laughing and enjoying having each other around. Tomorrow we are off to see the cousins, it should be another fun day...
I feel grateful for the wonderful family I have and all the love we share

No comments: