Wednesday 5 December 2007

To travel or not to travel..

So far this year I have been to Utah, including Las Vegas, then to New York City followed again by Utah then onto Egypt then Amsterdam, Paris ( my favourite) and a tour of Spain (Granada, Barcelona, Valencia).. I think we have done pretty well!!!!

2008 should bring another load of magical experiences.. it gets me thinking everyday at my boring desk while im staring at my two screens why dont we go travelling? All around us people seem to be moving in, getting married and having babies.. not that I am ready for any of that yet.. I know I need to experience the world and all the amazing sites there are to see... but there is always a but - how can we afford a 5star tour of the world?? Goldman dont pay that well!

So maybe I will read this and realise i'm grateful for my life, my friends, Ryan and all the crazy things we have achieved so far.

1 comment:

mcnancy said...

Hi Jac
Thanks for sending the link to your blog. Great pictures and fun news. I get to see the world through your great pictures!! Yes, I did get your b-day mail and am waiting 'til the 11th to open it. Thanking you in advance for remembering; I'm excited to open it. Keep going with your blog as it's a great journal. We're having a big snow storm as I write this -- tell Ry I have my snow light on and Dad and I are trapped, to his dismay, w/o satellite reception when the jazz are playing. We're thinking of you.......Love, Nancy