Saturday 8 December 2007

A reflection of my emotions
















Looking at my blog page always puts a smile on my face. I love to write and look at all the wonderful pictures and memories of places I have visited. I remember meeting Ry's family and not wanting my picture taken! I think it just takes me a while to get out of my skin a bit. I think occasionally these feelings overcome me and I dont always know how to reflect on my good emotions rather than the ones that bring me down.

Im feeling quite low right now, although on the surface I seem to have it all, things arent always what they appear to be. I think everyone has insecurities and problems they have to overcome... I hate the feeling of being out of control of my emotions but feeling like that just makes it worse. I need to be real with myself and not keep dragging my thoughts down.

Tonight I had some honest and caring words from the one that I love. I promise to take your advice and use the strength you have given me.

I love you.

1 comment:

Ryan Mc said...

Love you too Jacqs xxx